Wednesday, March 21, 2007

Hello people!
School has reopened from 3 days already.
Lol, who dont know that?

Yesterday, had guides meeting.
Spend 3/4 of our time at 4/6 discussing.
Telematch on Friday! Yay cant wait!
But Mrs Teo's super strict bout the wastage of water.
:(
After school, dear dear accompanied me home :D
Then something something happened. Lol ;p

Today, went to the Physics lab for lessons!
First time going into the lab :)
Played with magnets :D

Love the way magnets magnetised :D

Falling asleep during assembly today.
Dont know what fire drill happening, soon.
I dont get which staircase to go too.
Ha ha, if a real fire happens,
I think I'll be the first to die.
:D

Had no Chemistry remedials today! Woah.
Went to JEC for lunch with my bestfriends :D

Nanana my bestfriends!

On the bus :)

After much thinking, lunched at LJS :D

Combo 1!

Whole stretch!

:)

Bestie & I.

Bestfriend, me & bestie!

Honey told me that I blog way too little.
Thats because I cant recall the events.
Ha ha.

The Mr Bean shows's opening tomorrow!
Ha ha, cant wait to go catch it :D
Goodbye world!

No comments: